As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Saturday, May 15, 2021

A New Family Photo

 


The past eight days were filled with family gatherings and baby holding and shared meals and music and coffee runs and lots of chatting and people in every room and laughter. 

It was wonderful! 

I'll be back next week to share some details. In the meantime, I'm sharing this treasure from our friend Frances, a current photo of our growing family! 


16 comments:

  1. Ahhh...so fabulous. Looking forward to seeing and reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ellen! It was such a lovely visit! Hope to get a post up sometime tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful family! And such happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda! It was definitely a happy time!

      Delete
  3. How lovely to see you all together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! It was a such a gift to be together!

      Delete
  4. This is just so wonderful!!! A picture to treasure forever. We are longing for such gatherings over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, this photo is definitely a treasure! Thank you, Rosella!

      I pray that you are soon able to gather too! It's been a long and challenging year, hasn't it?

      Delete
  5. Such a gift to have time together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the setting for your family photo, Cheryl. So lovely to see all of your blessings and look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Martha Ellen! I am working on a new post, but I am painfully slow. Soon . . .

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful family! I look forward to the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Becki!

      (And I published one of the detail posts this morning. I'm a slowpoke, but I'll get it done . . . )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...