Wish you could be here to enjoy the aromas in the kitchen today. Lots of cooking and baking in the works...
- Sweet potato pies...to be made by Ron who saw the recipe in my latest Country Living magazine...deja vu! :-)
- Rosemary bread...in the works by Kati, for our church fellowship's soup lunch tomorrow.
- Shortbread cookies...for Owen who is coming this afternoon for his Papa-and-Gran Day, baker TBA.
- Cream Cheese Chicken Soup...to be made by me, also for tomorrow's soup luncheon. This is a favorite introduced to us by my dear daughter-in-law, Sarah; Kristin posted the recipe on her blog a while back.
Love autumn's bounty!
rosemary bread rising
sweet potatoes waiting for pate brisee
* Check in on Monday for a fall give away!