As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Memory-Making Moments {Christmas 2012}


And thou shalt have joy and gladness;
and many shall rejoice at His birth.
Luke 1:14


Christmas Eve

Christmas morning


Behold how good and how pleasant it is
for brethren to dwell together in unity!  
Psalm 133:1




Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift.
2 Corinthians 9:15




[He] giveth us richly all things to enjoy.
1 Timothy 6:17


"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."
Roy L. Smith




P.S.  Kati has a couple of cute Christmas pics on her blog today!  

5 comments:

  1. Yes, this is what Christmas is all about, right here, in a nutshell. Nice hand bag, Cheryl, and I love Kati's tea pot with the cardinal. Your table was filled with delicious things, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely posts featuring your family - smiles and love all around. The food tables look wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a joy to stop by , A beautiful day indeed.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetness! I am saying that phrase a lot. (And to accompany your photos, I've been listening to Kati's music selection, which is fabulous so must remember to pop back over and tell her so.)

    For specifics...love the "glow" of your home...the perfect backdrop for these photos of family. Love seeing your eldest daughter surrounded by her hubby and precious children. Your dad's sweet little grin...just a hint...your mother's pretty outfit...your hubby's big smile...was he getting underwear? Kati is very happy with her new tea pot...who wouldn't be?! And Bekah's sweet spirit shines. Your new red (?) purse is very pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting a glimpse into your family life! So beautiful.

    I love your home and your style...the table is beautifully prepared! You have a gift!

    Love the Angry Birds hats! Cute!

    I am headed over to Kati's blog to check out her photos and music (per Vee's comment!)

    Love
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...