Yes it is. The scientists who keep track of such things as solstices and all that say so. The soaring temperatures say it too. And summer has begun at our house.
- Bekah, in no particular hurry, completed her "formal" studies for her 5th grade year. We are officially on summer break.
- We made a trip to the beach...on the hottest day of the year so far. (More cute pictures over at Kristin's blog today!)
- We ate this yummy salad. (Look for the recipe this coming Tuesday.)
- I began my list of summer projects. Mostly cleaning and organizing types of projects, although I do hope to get the rest of the kitchen painted. The "new" part kind of shows up the old part.
- I reminded myself of all the things that I like about summer.
So here we go...
What are you looking forward to this summer?