A few shots from the annual nod to our Irish heritage...
1) Owen dodging his weekly kiss from Aunt Kati...while holding on for dear life to his piece of Irish soda bread!
2) Papa, dressed in Irish green, snuggling with Alaine, dressed in her jammies
3) The bairns' table
4) Corned beef and cabbage and Irish soda bread
5) Always desserts. This week: Key Lime pie (not so Irish, just a hint of green), Irish potato candy, chocolate-mint sandwich cookies
6) Kati in her new kelly green shirt, dealing out cards for Apples to Apples
And then there's my favorite picture of the day...
She looks like a dangerous beast, no? ☺