As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday Snapshots: Triple Birthday Party 2013




Again, it was...
3 women, 
3 generations, 
1 party.

This time, it was...
160 years' worth of birthdays.

(I think I need to quit doing the math.)


Happy Birthday (today!) to my lovely Mom!







11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Cheryl! Three generations of birthday girls... How fun!

    Kim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Mom!

    How did I miss your birthday!???

    I wished Kristen a happy birthday from Scotland.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to 3 lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Birthday Gals! I got a kick out of the math...let's see...your mom is sixty so that leaves 100... hmmmm...okay we'll divide that between you and your daughter...whaddya think of that math? =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I think Kristin is going to hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vee, personally, I love your math! So will Mom. Kristin, probably not. =D

    But apparently this morning, I was better at math than at grammar, as I left out an apostrophe (which I have now added)...and you know how I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very blessed, Cheryl. Happy Birthday to all of you!! (((hugs))) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! Three lovely ladies and one scrumptious looking spread. And math, too. haha Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely party at your house, and I love all the red! Happy Birthday to your mom and you are blessed to have her with you. I can't figure out the math, but that's a good number of years full of many stories I can imagine, and lots of thankfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to three beautiful ladies.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...