As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Sunday, January 18, 2015

Back!


She's back (Henrietta...back from the computer doctor with a brand new hard drive)...

and we're back (from a weekend visit with our son Ryan and his family)...

so I'll be back to my blog this week! I'll have some pictures from our visit, and a glimpse of some of our first gatherings of the new year. 


In the mean time, here's a sneak peek...
Peter (4)

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Henrietta and you!

    That Peter is a cutie!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your computer friend is all fixed! And what an adorable "sneak peek!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That was a fast "break" for Henrietta :-)
    I'm so happy for you to be able to have a weekend trip to Ryan's... because it means he is so much closer to you! Yay!
    Looking forward to seeing more adorableness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good...glad to hear Henrietta was back to speed pretty quickly! What a cute sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! All is right with the world! What a sweet face welcoming you. Looking forward to the photos and all that you'll share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute glimpse of Peter! Yippee, Henrieta is healed. Looking forward to seeing your posts pop up in my feedly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a li'l cutie pie, peeking out here! So glad to hear Henrietta has been given new life...looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you're back--I missed you. What a cute picture to start out with--he is precious.
    Blessings, Sharon D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad Henrietta has been revived!! And way too cute photo. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand first hand the frustration of a crashed computer and the exhilaration of getting it back up and running! Congrats. I depend way too much on this thing. :D That Peter is a cutie. I'm assuming he is your grand? I'm new to the grandmother thing and I'm really lovin it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...