As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Note Card Party: Spring Greetings


If you have visited here at Thinking About Home in the past few months, you already know that I am thoroughly enjoying the new kitchen island that my husband made this past autumn. We have used it for food prep, yes. But it has also been the landing place for several cheery bouquets as we have tired of winter's gray.

I have added some spring greetings to my island bouquets as I join in Vee's note card party this month.



















Do you have a blog?
Then you can join this month's party over at Vee's Haven!
Come on over...it's lots of fun!

(Click the button for details.)
A Haven for Vee


16 comments:

  1. Lovely, Cheryl! I was going to put captions on my pictures...but couldn't figure it out. Oh, well.
    Now my goal is to link to FB. I've tried all day, and so will try some more tomorrow!
    Our daffodil leaves are a couple of inches tall now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! I would love an island in my kitchen. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly charming and lovely with wonderful sentiments. (I thought that Kati might have been called in today.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty themed cards with the words added. I think your box top is especially nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each photo had it's own special moment. They are all beautiful. You header is precious, and I enjoyed reading your profile..I too am a homemaker, and granny to a doz.
    Enjoyed the pictures on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers, Cheryl! I love the red roses most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Spring Greeting Notecards these would make, Cheryl your notecard box top, I especially like, thank you for sharing. Kati remains in my thoughts and prayers
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice individual note cards and I really like the box top!
    It's just hours until Spring! Happy Spring to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Spring, Cheryl! I love the pretty bouquets and I think I'd have to choose the roses as my favorite. Your box top is really nice, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so pretty! I especially love the roses in the pitcher. I can't wait 'til spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely, Cheryl. It's nice to have a place that is good for styling photographs. Your island photos would all make great selections for note cards. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Cheryl! That island is the perfect spot to display all of those lovely blooms! I love your design for the box cover too. Spring IS finally here!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots and I loved seeing your yellow ware in the back ground!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely contributions to this month's note card party. I see you love tea, also. Hope you have a nice afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...