As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Friday, August 9, 2013

Photo Friday: My Helper


Do you ever have help when you're writing a blog post?
I do.



Joining Kati for Photo Friday this week.


6 comments:

  1. {baby talk} Bubby Sue Cakes is a fweet helper. {end baby talk}

    Pinky sure likes to be in the middle of things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet that she makes a sweet companion! Hope that she isn't actually helping though. That could get frustrating! =D

    (Kati's comment is so funny! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Kitty would snooze on my computer chair and if I wanted to post, I'd have to perch on the edge.
    She wasn't one who'd jump on my desk and lay on my papers. That would have been my grey kitty, Sullivan. He would sprawl across it and then turn his head back and see if I noticed.

    Don't you just love 'em for their too-cute ways?

    It's fun to have help, and I really enjoyed seeing your furry purry helper today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky!

    I'd say you had a sweet helper, but since we know that isn't true, we'll just say she's a beautiful cat!

    Great photo!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats ALWAYS like to help (themselves)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo, it reminded me how my cat sat with me as I studied every night in high school. My mum claims it was the cat that helped to get good results.
    Unfortunately I don't have a helper with my blog, my dog Little Miss Popularity just gets too excited and is more of a disruption than helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...