As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Sunday, October 20, 2013

CeLeBRaTe!! {Day 20 ~ "Streams of Mercy"}




Streams of mercy. 

But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. (Psalm 13:5)

Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. (Psalm 51:1)

For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You. (Psalm 86:5)

The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. (Psalm 103:8)

But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children’s children... (Psalm 103:17)

Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. (Isaiah 55:7)

For indeed he was sick almost unto death; but God had mercy on him, and not only on him but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. (Phillipians 2:27)

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)


Stream of mercy, never ceasing, call for songs of loudest praise!


Celebrating His mercy today...






This is Day 20 in the series CeLeBRaTe!!  Click ~here~ to see more.




5 comments:

  1. He is worthy of ALL the earth's praise. Come Lord Jesus, Come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so good to us!

    Thank you for the beautiful scriptures, love to read of His mercies - new every morning.

    So thankful!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, Cheryl! And I LOVE that song... One of my very favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on all your posts again, Thanks for the tutorial. This post was nourishing! Hope you have a good beginning to a new week tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Hymn, I passed by a church named Ebenezer the other day, and thought of all your wonderful posts.
    I am so thankful for His unending mercies,.., new everyday. Thanks for sharing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...