As the name of my blog indicates, I spend a lot of time thinking about home. Of course, my Heavenly Home is the one that is eternal, so that’s where I need to lay up my treasures, and that’s the one I’m striving for. But in the meantime, I have been given this tiny piece of the here-and-now—this home on the edge of town, this family, this neighborhood—in which to serve Him. And, though this is in the earthly realm, I want the things that happen here to be investments in the Heavenly realm.




Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Note Card Party: I Love You BERRY Much


For this month's note card party, I grabbed several of the photos I took in preparation for blogging about my Chocolate Fondue (does anyone else take a gazillion pictures just in case?), and added some simple Valentine greetings  à la grade school. They may be a little corny, but they're sweet!












Do you have a blog?
Then you can join this month's party over at Vee's Haven!
Come on over...it's lots of fun!

(Click the button for details.)
A Haven for Vee

20 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I LOVED everyone of these, though you've made me hungry for a berry sweet treat! lol Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet (no pun intended.) Seriously, they took a lot of work mixed in with your wonderful creativity! Fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute!

    They are much nicer than typical valentines! The photos are beautiful!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, Cheryl! This is a delightful set of note cards. And they are making me hungry. I think I'll go grab a banana to start, but I sure wish I had some strawberries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum! I really enjoyed your choices for your cards and your collage is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodnes. These cards look good enough to eat! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photo collage is pretty enough to be on the cover of a book, they would all make beautiful note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ~ I'm brand new to Card Party and so far am loving visiting everyone posts.

    Yours is so delightfully yummy, excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face and keyboard..HaHa.

    You photos are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! These are fun and make me hungry for a fruit snack! heehee! Perfect for notecards my friend! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every single one would make a great notecard! Now I want bananas and strawberries (oh, yeah, cake and chocolate, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOO, my...I think your win the prize this month....these are sooo cute and I love them all...berry berry much.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now these I could wrap my head around! Much better than cupids and arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Valentine note cards, and each has yummy food on them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I wish they would leap off the page and into my mouth! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh these are so sweet! (Pun intended) Perfect for Valentines notecards. Now I have to go find something sweet to nibble on...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great set - now you've made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are fun and delicious looking cards. Who doesn't love chocolate and fruit?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved each one :) They are deliciously beautiful!!:). And your valentine wordings simply made me smile :). Liked "sweets for the sweet" very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hungry already! What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute valentines! Your images make me long for a slice of cake drizzled with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...